Can you make money selling in an antique mall?
Yes, and we'll show you how to get started.
Selling in antique malls seems easy. You visit a mall near you, and if they have a space available, you plunk down your rent money. Boom! You're in business!
The tricks are staying in business and making a profit. You do want to earn a profit, don't you?
Beginners selling in antique malls make a lot of mistakes. Most of them are very common mistakes that are easy to avoid. This book will help do just that. Instead of spending years learning the ropes, you'll start off on the right foot and several steps ahead of other new dealers.
Packaged in this book are trip-ups to watch out for as well as techniques to start and keep your business organized and running smoothly.
- All malls are not the same. Determine exactly which one is right for your business.
- Ask the right questions before you commit to a booth.
- Learn how to make the most of your space.
- Get insight into tried-and-true ways of prepping merchandise quickly.
- Want to know where dealers get their stuff? Well, we'll reveal some of the best sources.
- Find out a method of stocking your booth professionally, beautifully and very quickly.
- Style your booth and bring in customers with our display tips.
The authors have more than 10 years combined experience selling in antique malls. We looked high and low for a guide like this when we started selling in antique malls. It didn't exist. Instead, we learned things the hard way.
That's why we wrote How to Sell in an Antique Mall: A Beginner's Guide. It's a book that is long overdue.
The best part?
It's only $2.99
Click the button below to buy a PDF readable on any computer.
Click here to buy at Amazon.com in Kindle format